Tuesday, December 13, 2005

tamadeus and me..

.. i think i really need to upgrade my PC.. i've been longing to do this but since i got laid off.. i've been spending the rest of my money to more important things.. (like food! hehe) i was really about to buy a new memory card (well at least another 256Mb to make it a lil faster and not specifically new, a slightly used RAM would do to save me some peeny.. hehe) pero yun nga.. nawalan kasi ng trabaho eh! badtrip.. pakshet talaga!

was also planning to make some improvements on how my blogsite looks like so i can practice my basic knowledge over CSS and HTML, but boy! laziness is just eating the crap out of me.. maybe i'll do it some other time.. im also busy improving another site (well actually it's another blogsite) which i am having a hard time.. badtrip! kumuha na kaya ko ng lessons sa java saka css?? ahhhh!! pakshet!!

napakatamad ko pa ngayon.. shet! ganito ata talaga pag expired (kabaligtaran ng inspired)..

well, im just feeling hell right now.. for the past few weeks man! for the past few weeks.. hell..



(sigh)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home